Remo
DrumTalk » Ask Remo

Remo Quadura
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster Remo Quadura
joey101

Score: 0
No. 1 Posted on Jun 7, 2009 8:40 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
i own a Quadura drum set and im wondering more about it all it says on it is Quadura by remo my father bought it for me about 10 years ago my friend says it sounds like *** but i disagree i think it sounds awesome its got a 22 by 20 bass 12 by 14 tom 13 by 14 tom 16 by 20 floor tom and a 14 by 7 snare i think its made of bass wood

LinchDrumPin

PrRckFry

Score: 44
No. 2 Posted on Jun 8, 2009 4:47 AM Profile | PM | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
Guarantee it doesn't have a 22x20 bass drum. That might be a trend, but those drums were made before that trend. You are measuring from hoop to hoop. You measure from bearing edge to bearing edge. I'm willing to bet, the kick is 22x18.

Also Remo doesn't use wood for their shells. They use Acousticon. Its basically wood or wood like particles impregnated with some type of resin. I remember they also used to use separate plastic for the bearing edges.

I'm definitely not saying they sound like garbage or good. Just...different. I'm not a fan of Remo kits myself. I know a lot of people that are, so they must be doing something right.

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 11 milliseconds