Remo
DrumTalk » Health Rhythms

I did it!
go to previous topicgo to next topic

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
Poster I did it!
bemyrhythm

No. 1 Posted on Feb 26, 2005 1:03 PM Profile | PM | Email | Quote | Search | Copy | Favorite
After the training in San Diego I thought I would never be able to start something new. I was wrong. I offered it to parents in our children's hospital. I took awhile to find the write people to talk to, to write a proposal and organize everything else. But it worked and now all of the four unit managers or social workers want more information to support me even. One unit asked for a presentation. The group itself was tiny - only 4 people. That was the biggest problem. But we still went though the protocol and they loved it. Me, too. It felt really great to know you started something they can use for themselves. The good feedback of the unit managers was also very incouraging. This group is going to happen every other week now and my collueges are strongly behind me. I feel as if this is the first time I had contact to all the people I am actually already working with for a year.
The numbers - well I recall stories of groups that started very small also. No reason to give up...at all.

post new topic reply to topic Print this post Print post Forward this post Forward post Click to watch this topic Watch This Topic flat mode Flat threaded mode Threaded
  go to previous topicgo to next topic
Normal post
New post
Deleted Post
Privacy & Legal | Support | Catalogs  © 2014 Remo Inc.

Page was generated in 11 milliseconds