Rhythm 2 Recovery Online Training
Rhythm2Recovery, an evidenced based model of rhythmic music and reflective discussions: Online Training & Resource Pack.
Used by educators and therapists around the world this work is fun, engaging, practical, and deeply therapeutic. Combining improvised music with discussions that examine social and emotional themes this is an accessible format that can support people of all ages and backgrounds.
The Online Training and Resources includes over 200 training videos, a 90-page workbook, an exclusive COVID-19 Resilience & Recovery program manual and many more useful resources.
Remo drums come highly recommended for this work due to their durability, portability and non-cultural design.
The R2R Online Training & Resource Pack includes:
- Exclusive COVID -19 Resilience & Recovery Manual - A 5 session, brief intervention addressing COVID related anxiety & uncertainty
- 90-page R2R Training Workbook (Hardcopy – sent to your door)
- Over 200 training videos
- Program templates for working with veterans, the elderly, parents, domestic violence, bullying and more
- Full explanations of over 150 fun & practical rhythm games, with accompanying discussion questions
- Evaluation measures & questionnaires
- Advice on successful program implementation
- Rhythm2Recovery Discussion forum membership
- 25% discount at any future Face to face workshop of your choice.
For further information visit https://www.rhythmandtruth.org/rhythm2recovery